Early Help - Trafford Teams Together
Trafford Teams Together Approach - helping families
Please note that this is currently being rolled out gradually so may not be available in your school/setting at the moment.
See eligibility details for more information.
TTT - providing the right support at the right time in the right way for your family.
Everyone needs help and support at times and that’s what we are here for.
TTT is a fresh approach to ensuring that our children, young people and families are supported in the right way, as early as possible and help prevent small worries turning into future problems.
TTT is designed to address the needs of any child (and their family) living in Trafford and/or attending a Trafford educational setting. Though it is currently being piloted in certain Schools in Stretford and Partington only for now.
What can I get help with?
These are some of the issues that TTT could help you with but there may be other things you would like help with so please make contact:
- Dealing with times of change
- Your child’s self-esteem and confidence
- Your child’s school attendance
- Challenging behaviour
- Family relationships
- Financial difficulties
- Parenting strategies
- Understanding your child’s development
Who is on the TTT and who is it for?
Everyone involved in TTT is committed to working in partnership for you and your family including schools, health, social care, community safety, housing, and a wealth of voluntary organisations.
Partners involved in TTT will always include someone who knows you well, such as a member of school staff.
Meetings are arranged by the TTT Co-ordinator who will ensure that the right service providers will attend depending on what you say you feel you need.
You and your child will each get time with the person you feel most comfortable with to talk about how you are feeling and what you think you may need help with.
This person is your Advocate and they will make sure that your views and needs are put to the team.
You will not have to go to the TTT meeting as it is just for service providers.
You will always be contacted after the meeting to talk about the suggestions that have been made so you can decide what you would like to do.
What can families expect?
- We are people you know & trust- who respect & understand you and your family
- We take an holistic approach to helping you and your family
- We recognise and build on family & community strengths
- We find the right activities, support & services in your local area
- We help to make a real difference to families now and for the future
- We provide early help to prevent small worries becoming future problems
- We will always ask for your permission to talk to others about how we can help you.
Where can I find out more?
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like support, and if your child attends an eligible school (see eligibility criteria below) please speak to the pastoral worker at school about TTT.