Report a Bullying Concern
What Is Bullying?
Bullying involves any repeated action on the part of one or more people that victims find extremely hurtful. It should be noted that the above definition would, therefore, exclude one-off events and could in some cases, perhaps, involve the so-called ‘bully’ or ‘bullies’ not realising the significance of their action.
Bullying is not...
- A one-off fall out with friends
- Comments made by several different individuals once
How else can you report bullying?
- Speak to an adult, parent / carer
- Speak to a member of staff, Form Tutor/Class Teacher
- Speak to your Progress Leader
- Speak to Prefects
- Report via the website, online, ANONYMOUSLY
Please help yourself and others by reporting bullying - call it out!
The well-being of Stretford Grammar School students is integral to the school, and this includes our understanding of each child's needs. Bullying can have a detrimental effect on a child's learning.